• Olá, Capitão!

Antes de mais, bem-vindo a bordo. É um prazer servi-lo e garantir que o seu percurso pela Grécia Antiga é o mais agradável possível. Conheço estes mares melhor que ninguém, mas uma conta no fórum da comunidade é sempre bastante útil para navegar em segurança - registe-se já .

Não ficou convencido? Verifique algumas das nossas secções:

Anúncios Concursos Perguntas e Respostas Mundos abertos
    Ideias e Sugestões Off-topic

Até breve!
  • Podes pilhar 5 favores por unidade ao atacares cidades inimigas ou aliadas, com a pesquisa "Pilhagem de Templos" feita.

Podes pilhar 5 favores por unidade ao atacares cidades inimigas ou aliadas, com a pesquisa "Pilhagem de Templos" feita.

DYK #A16

Ver anteriores

Meeting Area

• Iniciador do tópico Rodrigon
  • Data de início

DeletedUser

I created this thread for merely chatting between Grepolis Forum users.

Ask things like "What do you do?", "Where do you live?", "Do you fluently speak English?"

This thread also can be a place to practice this wonderful language with others users, since there are people (like me) who doesn't speak English very well... :eek:

Tell us a little about yourselves! :)

DeletedUser

Hello
My name is luis Frederico I of Portugal English because I studied very hard to know, I'm 20 years old, live in Vialonga, I'm online around 8am to 9am daily, and sometimes via the iPhone ..

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser

Pl4yb0y.. ? speaks all :D

Hi peoples, I am Brasillian and i have 12 years old(Believe me :rolleyes: )
I speak English very weel, but not that such of thing ;)

My name is Germano(Obviously -_-), i have 12 years old and i an a good TW player :D
I play TW in BR 27.

DeletedUser

hi people
i will play tw pt and br in the last year
i am portuguese have 15 year´s and play this for entertainemt

DeletedUser

Well, what should I say?
My Age...humm... I don't think so...
Ok, I will tell you my age: 14.
I'm portuguese, and i'm an expert in MMORPG games like TW, The West and others...
Where do I live?
As you can see in my profile, I live in "Lusa Atenas"... :)

Now, I've one question, this forum is just for Portuguese and Brazilian people, right?

So, why are we talking in English?

The problem isn't speak English, i just think that all of us should talk in portuguese because we're in Portuguese Fórum!

You don't agree?

Or in that point of view we also should creat a "French Area", "Deutch Area", and so on...

But, this is just my opinion...

DeletedUser

Well, what should I say?
I'm portuguese, and i'm an expert in MMORPG games like TW, The West and others...
Where do I live?

Now, I've one question, this forum is just for Portuguese and Brazilian people, right?

The problem isn't speak English, i just think that all of us should talk in portuguese because we're in Portuguese Fórum!

You don't agree?

Or in that point of view we also should creat a "French Area", "Deutch Area", and so on...

I don't agree with you man, English is the "Lenguage of Wolrd"

DeletedUser325

Well, what should I say?

You don't agree?

The introduction to this thread, is very clear as to the purpose it will serve; perhaps you should have a quick read of it.
I do understand your point, but I don't agree with your argument and of course, you lose your chance to further your argument, for the only reason that you failed to read the introduction and so, posted here in a silly manner.
The lesson is, to get the facts first and argue then.

Talvez fruto de sua idade?!

DeletedUser325

Sadly

Like the fellow that just posted a couple of posts behind, saying that English is the language of the World, I agree that it is, but then I have to argue against my agreement.
Although English is probably the easiest language to learn and that had it take the place of Intenational language from French, back in the 60s if my memory doesn't fail me. Nowadays, the Internet is English dominated, to as much as 85% of all its content being in English.

I am in favour of people speaking as many languages as they can learn and handle and a thread like this, helps them to adventure into the practice, in this case, of English.
I must though, bring to light a wish, a comment and a criticism.
The criticism is agaisnt the dominance on the Internet of the English language and to all the non-English speaking Governments, for not doing enough to change that; but if they don't change more needed stuff, how would they care about their own language?!
The wish is that I would like to see far many more English speaking peoples, making an effort to learn and speak other languages and not just expect everyone else to speak English.
My comment is that I have seen people (throughout my life), trying to learn another language, without knowing their own to a decent standard first. I guess they do this, in the name of vanity, to impress someone (probably the girl next door), or as a professional need. Sometimes I think and ask myself if the Planet is not walking towards all speaking one major language and sort of play around in their spare time, with their own National languages.

It would be a great loss if say, the Romance languages were to be lost, for they are so rich and complex, beautiful in their slight but significant differences; for me, they are the right languages for poetry. English is the wrong language for that purpose. The Romance languages, remind me of a couple that dances all day and all night, the most complicated moves, expecting to have done it all, danced the very best, to only find out that after a day and a night, they only danced a small fraction of all possible moves; so are the Romance languages, pure poetry, pure richness, pure variety, endless power in communication due to their complexity; English is practical and straight forward, without that poetry that gives colour and fragrance to at least three Romance languages: Portuguese, French and Spanish, although I personally find Spanish a bit "dry".

Anyway, thanks for the thread and people, feel free to adventure what you know and congratulations if you are able to read all I have written here; congratualtions still, for making an effort to speak another language.

DeletedUser

Hi there!

G.M.C., I totally agree with you and I am glad not to be the only one thinking that way. As I always say to my friends that usually tell me: 'you are always against something' that I do not like to think as the common mankind. On contrary there is a sentence which reflects perfectly my life´s approach and it is: 'When everybody thinks alike, nobody is thinking too much'.

Moreover, as you said, in most of the cases the 'mother language' is badly spoken by people and most of the governments seek for implementing new strategies to develop on people the so called 'world language'. I consider that English is fundamental but if even our mother language is not consolidated, why should we step forward in another language?

Additionaly, it is interesting to verify that nowadays people are trying to understand and speak a 3rd language since speaking two languages (mother language + English) is progressively often.

This 'Meeting Area' was a good invention and I defend that this must exist.

Best regards,
Dj Diaz

DeletedUser

:eek:
Well, what should I say?
Where do I live?

You don't agree?

well you need to read more

Docking Area
Esta area é principalmente em inglês, podendo conter anúncios de lançamentos de novos mundos na língua do servidor.
Here international players can gather around with the Portuguese Community, however if one wishes to announce a new world, should do it in the language of the server

DeletedUser60

Hey ppl!

My name's Rafael and i'm X years old (you didn't expect i'd tell you my age, did you? :p).
I'm from some city in Portugal (perhaps also in the world :D).
Whatever, i won't use this thread to present myself personally only, but i'm also gonna present my nickname, Rafita King (we're like the actors, we're not the same person and we always speak of each other using the word "he").
Well, Rafita King is the nickname that i use in ever single forum. So if you see it, probably it's me :p
Rafita King is also a player of Tribos, portuguese version of Die-Staemme.
Actually he plays in a single world there... the 15.
Rafita is a very polite person.
Actually he doesn't plays grepolis, bcoz he doesn't really like the game. Perhaps in the future he will, but for now he's not interested :)

DeletedUser

Hi everybody!

I'm Valter, and i'm 13 years old.
I live on Planet Earth > Europe > Iberian peninsula > Portugal > District: Leiria > Advice: Peniche > Can't tell you more
My school is in Lisboa.

DeletedUser

Wtf?

I don't agree with you man, English is the "Lenguage of Wolrd"

Hell,Yeah! And even like that, you can´t writte it well! :p

HI! My name is... My name is... My name is ... Vasco Carriço.
I´m portuguese, but I wanna get the well outta here! I´M 14 years old and I am who I am! IF You don´t like it, it´s cool :cool:!

NOW HERES A STEREOTIP:
The Btritish people can´t smile, because it never appears the sun in England :D
AND I AM OUTTA HERE!

DeletedUser

im brazilian............... and i'm 14..................... and im kind bored =P.......

DeletedUser

I am portuguese and my name is miguel!i play grepolis.

of course you are playing grepolis you are on grepolis forum.:D

Hi everybody

My name is mytrel i have 14 years old and as you noticed and do not speak English very well. My favoutite game is grepolis and TW too but i prefer grepolis, so what i have more to say, i think nothing.

bye

DeletedUser60

of course you are playing grepolis you are on grepolis forum.:D

He could be here, even if he did not played Grepolis. He just needs to register in the game, however he does not need to have an active account in any world. :p

DeletedUser

yes ok but if we go to the grepolis forum is to speak something about grepolis, so he need play grepolis to talk about grepolis.