• Olá, Capitão!

Antes de mais, bem-vindo a bordo. É um prazer servi-lo e garantir que o seu percurso pela Grécia Antiga é o mais agradável possível. Conheço estes mares melhor que ninguém, mas uma conta no fórum da comunidade é sempre bastante útil para navegar em segurança - registe-se já .

Não ficou convencido? Verifique algumas das nossas secções:

Anúncios Concursos Perguntas e Respostas Mundos abertos
    Ideias e Sugestões Off-topic

Até breve!
  • Podes pilhar 5 favores por unidade ao atacares cidades inimigas ou aliadas, com a pesquisa "Pilhagem de Templos" feita.

Podes pilhar 5 favores por unidade ao atacares cidades inimigas ou aliadas, com a pesquisa "Pilhagem de Templos" feita.

DYK #A16

Ver anteriores

Wondering about GREPOLIS

• Iniciador do tópico Dj Diaz
  • Data de início

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I have just created this topic to know what users think about Grepolis, i.e. to acknowledge what are your future expectations of this online game. Furthermore, a brief analysis of this 'Forum' is also interesting in order to evaluate whether users are happy and satisfied with its structure, moderation/administration or not.
Therefore, the 2 major points to argue and share opinions can be summarized in:

1. Do you prefer a normal server (Alpha) or a double speed one (Beta)? What kind of strategy do you work on: high massive building construction; formation of a strong troop to conquer enemies´villages; or a balanced account investing either in buildings and troops?
  2. What do you think about the structure of this Forum? What about the supervisor team?

The main purpose of this thread is to alllow communication and develop this part of the forum which has been forgotten. Additionally, it is a good way for training english skills.

Best regards,
Dj Diaz

DeletedUser

Hi,

Very well said.
I'm honestly impressed with your initiative and here is my humble opinion:

1. I prefer a faster server, hence the Beta one. This has to do with the fact that I'm a very active player so there's always something to do. The strategy should be (ideally) always the same to every one at the first stage of the game:
1.1. Focusing in main resources: Wood and Silver (Stone just to expand the buildings). Always farm villages, building at least 20 units of Swordfighters/Archers and build a City Wall.
1.2 OOP (out of protection) the user has a lot of options and should focus in what suits better his/her type of game play.

2. I do not dislike the structure of the forum however I strongly believe that the supervisor team could be better.

Take care :)

DeletedUser

I'm still getting used to the game, even though I'm extremely active I decided to start on Alpha. I choose to balance it, slightly inclined to building construction, mainly because I believe that without the production of resources being high as they can be at the beginning, one cannot recruit as much troops as he likes. It's a bit discouraging for me to waste all I have on two swordsman. But it depends on when and where you are. When I started playing there wasn't any threats, and in my island there is around 6 or seven players who happen to be in the alliance I'm in, so I just focused on building my city, recruited little by little so I could farm, and frequently spended what I farmed on more soldiers.

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser

I find the wiki very uncompleted, there are may topics that are missing or are not easy to find.

The beta speed seems good to me, i haven´t tried the alpha and i don´t think I will.
Night bonus is the worst feature in the game. The battle system is a bit ocuard in the sense that is sometimes impossible to make a clean attack and the more troops you send the more troops you loose.

No complains about the support, only about the forum rules.

DeletedUser

I prefer beta... but i won't do all my work again, i didn't knew abaut that! :(

DeletedUser4736

1 Do you prefer a normal server (Alpha) or a double speed one (Beta)? What kind of strategy do you work on: high massive building construction; formation of a strong troop to conquer enemies´villages; or a balanced account investing either in buildings and troops?
2 What do you think about the structure of this Forum? What about the supervisor team?

Those aren't 2 questions xD
I'll answer all 4 of them.. ^^

1 - I personally prefer a 5x speed one, like Theta, due to my excess of free time :p
1.1 - I have played another MMORTS (I don't know if I'm allowed to say its name, but begins with a T and it's not TW), for 6 full years, and there I made my ways through troop focusing, massive army building, to the point of not knowing what to do with it! I tend to aply it here too.. :)

2 - It's a very well made Forum, all the threads, topics, subjects needed, except for a "History" part, to store the very old threads..
2.1 - I like the supervisor team as they seem to be online consistently. Thus, they are well rounded on knowledge of every aspect of the game, so yes, they rock!

DeletedUser

I prefer a fast server with a speed of 4x or 5x as I have much time.

DeletedUser

Server with high speed are more dynamic and exciting, always something to do .....:cool:

DeletedUser

- double speed or higher;
- regarding the strategy in game, it depends mainly of the adversaries around.

- the structure of the Forum is somewhat Ok, but there's space for some improvement; to much info about everything, and no, or scarse, info about what really matters (this applied to the Help section and the wiki, unfortunatly); it discourages anyone who gets here searching for something...

- supervising team: where the pig twists it's tail... I refrain myself of any comments about it.

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser

I don't spik english , very well , but I only wonna say , that moral is the stupidiest thing ever!
I hate it!
About the speed , I prefer the slowly one.
I'm just a kid , I've got school , so I only came to grepolis after school.

DeletedUser

hi everybody

I don't speak inglish very well but i want say my opinion even though I write bad english.
I prefer grepolis with a higher speed because the recourse are very slowly and when i want do an attak i need very time to have my relatory.
So this is my opinion i hope who you create a server more fast.

by

DeletedUser8681

I like the normal server because I've always played in a normal server. I have lots of free time, so I evolve the resources a lot. I don't attack people very much neiter I'm very attacked, but when I want to attack I create lots of troops.
I'm new at the forum but I think it's well. And by the way, if you want cards with an image of your choice and a description, talk to me in this topic.