• Olá, Capitão!

Antes de mais, bem-vindo a bordo. É um prazer servi-lo e garantir que o seu percurso pela Grécia Antiga é o mais agradável possível. Conheço estes mares melhor que ninguém, mas uma conta no fórum da comunidade é sempre bastante útil para navegar em segurança - registe-se já .

Não ficou convencido? Verifique algumas das nossas secções:

Anúncios Concursos Perguntas e Respostas Mundos abertos
    Ideias e Sugestões Off-topic

Até breve!
  • Podes pilhar 5 favores por unidade ao atacares cidades inimigas ou aliadas, com a pesquisa "Pilhagem de Templos" feita.

Podes pilhar 5 favores por unidade ao atacares cidades inimigas ou aliadas, com a pesquisa "Pilhagem de Templos" feita.

DYK #A16

Ver anteriores

Meeting Area

• Iniciador do tópico Rodrigon
  • Data de início

DeletedUser4736

I know only 151. Besides those 151, only the most famous ones... Ok maybe only Lugia. -.-'

DeletedUser3876

Spoiler Alert;
Sorry to let you down;
I've never had Pokemon Games on CDs;
Only had the first red version for Pocket GameBoy xD

wow with black & white screen? Amazing, is the first one ;)
I've had the blue version ... bulba ... bulbasaur xD

Time to go sleep ;) Cya ...

DeletedUser1110

Red, Blue and Green. Yellow version was the fourth release :) With pikachu walking behind Ash :)

oh gomenasai ahah ^^"

yeah i remember that game jejje i used to love to turn back around and speak to the little fellow.

DeletedUser

New Pokemons (Black and White) look like shit... Platinum wasn´t Very Good, so my 1st expreince wasnt a good 1 :(

But I loved Soul Siver it´s new but with old Pokemon

DeletedUser

Really? Doesn´t seem... Now Im a Senior Member

Every senior member lets create the Senior Member Club

DeletedUser

Really? Doesn´t seem... Now Im a Senior Member

Every senior member lets create the Senior Member Club

You don't know if you don't play. It's the best of them all. I'm playing a hacked one now that i've already passed the black version. I'm playing one called Pokemon Pitch Black. It's harder and you can get all the pokemon in the game without cheats.